- Traditionally Styled Masters Wear
- Tudor Style Long Sleeves, closed at the end
- Sleeves feature Slits used as Armholes
- Fully Fluted Back with Stiffened Yoke
- Manufactured in EnviroThread recycled plastic thread
- Various Sizes based on height
- Ready for immediate dispatch
- Traditional UK Polyester Mortarboard
- Includes FREE Tassel
- Full Shape Hoods suitable for Master level awards
- Available in five colours
Congratulations, you've graduated! Now it's time to look the part in the class graduation attire set. Our professional gowns are made of EnviroThread and feature a fully fluted back and stiffened yoke, boasting the traditional Tudor style long sleeves which are closed at the end, the iconic Masters attire.
Our UK style Mortarboards are made from a combination of woven polyester, which is durable ready for the traditional hat throwing photograph, but also comfortable for that long day ahead.
The hoods have a simple shape design and are suitable for Bachelor level awards with five colours available: Black with Gold Rim, Black with Faux Fur Trim, Black Red Rim, Red with Gold Trim and Royal Blue with Gold Rim.
Please note the gown should measure from your shoulders to just above your ankles. For your cap you measure your head circumference from 1 inch above your eyebrows but if you're not sure what size cap you need (e.g. you land on the boundary), we would recommend going for the larger size, allowing a more comfortable fit.