Be part of a team that is all about celebrating success.
Check our open vacancies below.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (pro-rata)
Contract: 3 Month FTC initially (potential to become full time commission role based on performance)
We are an established and growing Bedford based business who supply both virtual and physical graduation services direct to universities. We’ve also created and launched the world’s first dedicated virtual graduation platform which already has over 10,000 users and forecasts of over 100,000 users over the summer.
We are looking for a Sales Executive with a real drive to support the provision of an entirely new and exciting software to the education and training sector achieving sales and earn commission in the future. Your main responsibility will be to find new business opportunities via phone, email and social media channels and then be comfortable hosting online demos and presentations.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Sending proposals and securing contracts
- Build contacts of potential clients
- Work towards targets and KPI’s
- Continually improve business proposal template
- Involvement in discussions of software development
- Suggest marketing strategies to generate new leads
- Complete training of the software
- Keep detailed notes to pass to Account Managers
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must have graduated University within the last 5 years.
Our ideal candidate will have;
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience in selling software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- IT Literate
- Commitment to professional development
Any previous work in the education sector would be beneficial.
To apply, please send an email with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org