FUSE Business Park
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 12:30pm
01234 988 880
Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions - Graduation Attire Instagram competition. To participate in this competition, users must share their image wearing a graduation gown, Mortartboard cap and the academic hood on Instagram by tagging the instagram handle of Graduation Attire and by using the hashtag #GraduationAttire.
This competition will run until 23:59 on July 30th. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
- There will be 5 winners who will be selected at random after the competition deadline which is at 11.59pm on 2nd of August. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
- The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) except for evess employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
- The prize consists of graduation gifts like mortarboard frames and certificate folders.
- If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Graduation Attire as to how you claim your prize.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The winner will have 72 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
- The winner's name can be obtained by checking our instagram handle on the 2nd of August at 11.59 PM. We will post the names and the pictures of the winners in a celebratory post.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to Graduation Attire and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or faults of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
- Promoter: Evess. Registered in England, No. 24542. Registered Office:Unit 1, Fisherswood Road, Bedford, MK45 3RG. Website address:www.evess.co Evess Registered in England, Unit 1, Fisherswood Road, Bedford, MK45 3RG. Website address: www.evess.co